The 'Why?'

To find out what this journey is about, start with the beginning, the 'Intro' post.

Monday, January 26, 2015

It's back home!!

Had it at the mechanics before 9am this morning, and they kept it all day.   Must admit, I was getting more and more nervous as the time went on.  I did get the parts myself with a discount, so it was just labor on their part.  But all day...  yeesh!!

So I got it back, $325 for the labor, ran like a champ!    They were not able to work on the A/C yet because their machine that fixes them was getting repairs.  They did say there is some wear on the ball joints, but nothing to be concerned with right now.  Cool!

Spent the remainder of the afternoon going through the stuff that has accumulated in the RV.  And since I have that RV for sale, all of it's stuff had to come out.  I stuck it in the spare room.   Holy moly!  Where did all this stuff come from??   And, dare I admit, most of it will be useful coming up.  How is all of that gonna fit?  haha..     *rubs hands*  a challenge!  

That's it for tonight.  Tomorrow, it's time to figure out the bed mattress.   :)





#VanConversion

No comments: