The 'Why?'

To find out what this journey is about, start with the beginning, the 'Intro' post.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Dairy Queen Tacos

Why do they only sell tacos at Dairy Queen's in Texas?   

It's a crying shame.  :(    I literally drove to Shamrock, Texas the other day, over an hour from where I live, just to get some tacos.  Only to get there and discover they didn't have the taco sauce.  Are you freakin' kidding me?!   That is like ordering a hot dog and they just give you a bun.  It should be illegal!!!  No taco sauce?   But..  that's what makes their tacos so damn good!

I am literally sitting here trying not to hit the buy button on Amazon to order 200 packets of the stuff to have on hand.  But then I just know I'd sit there and eat them by themselves.  What's in them that makes them so darn good?!   Crack?

Is there any wonder I picked the Texas state to go to first??    haha

*takes hand off the 'buy' button on Amazon and resigns herself to her bland taco existence here in Oklahoma with a dejected look upon her face...  sigh  ....stupid Taco Bell  :(  *

 
 
 
#Stories

No comments: